Went to the gym for the 4th time this week this AM. This is now my routine. It’s a part of my day. For years I’ve been struggling with my weight and it’s FINALLY time to do something about it.
I’m feeling good but I’m worried that the weight loss that I’m seeing isn’t going to stick. For quite a while now I’ve been up and down. I would normally go on Atkins for a couple of days/weeks, lose weight and then it would come right back. This time I’m not.
- I stopped going to McDonalds for breakfast. Can’t wolf down 4 sausage McMuffins on the way to the gym.
- I no longer stop on the way home from work for a “snack”. That’s just stupid.
- I’m trying to eat better at lunch. Actually, lunch has never really been a problem for me but I’m trying to do well anyhow.
- I’m trying not to snack at night. I go home, eat dinner and then I’m done.
- Beer – haven’t stopped for that “after work beer” all week.
I get to the gym every morning (barring snow/traffic) by 7:00 AM. I ride the bike or run on the elliptical for an hour, take a shower and I’m at work by 8:30 AM. Question now is what kind of “program” should I be on…