Last night I wasn’t feeling all that great. It wasn’t acid reflux exactly but my arms and legs were “tingling”. That’s probably not a great word to describe it either. It almost felt like they were “cold”. Was pretty weird. Felt fine getting up this AM though (other than the fact that it was super early). Was very happy to see the scale this morning as well. I thought for sure with all the crap that I ate for dinner last night that I might be in trouble (not to mention the ice cream cake).
Went to workout this AM before work…
- foot long oven-roasted turkey & cheddar (turkey, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, mayo, black olive, pickles & yellow peppers)
- diet Coke (fountain)
- bag of chips
Had planned on going to Subway for a sandwich this afternoon. Was running late and believe it or not the road was closed and I didn’t feel like walking down and around the block to get to Subway.
- ginger chicken
- Diet Pepsi x3
- Natural Valley Crunch Granola Bar (Oats’ N Honey)
- bag of almonds
- beer x 2
- double cheeseburger ($ menu from Wendy’s)
- 5 piece chicken nuggets x 2
- 2.5 miles on the elliptical machine before work. 408 calories burned.
Obviously a pretty bad day on the snacking front. Feeling like shit tonight and I’m just hoping that I’m not above where I was yesterday when I get on the scale tomorrow morning… (bangs head)