Well no surprise but the scale was not kind this AM. So of course what do I do? I stop at McDonald’s on the way into work. It’s amazing how STUPID I am. As I’m sitting in the drive through I’m telling myself that I shouldn’t be there… but like an addict there I am.
- sausage McMuffin with no egg x 4
- diet Coke
- Big John from Jimmy John’s (no tomato)
medium rare shaved roast beef, topped with yummy mayo, lettuce & tomato
- diet Pepsi
It was lunch at the office day today.
- broiled fish with a vinegar glaze sauce
- beans with olive oil & garlic
Gotta love my wife for having THIS meal on the plate when I get home… not sure how she does it with the boys running around all day!
- diet Pepsi (12 oz)
- handful of peanuts
- piece of pizza (corner of a Donato’s pizza)
- strawberry sherbet (fat free)
- not a workout perse but we did take the boys for a walk.
Aside from the damn McDonald’s in the morning not a bad day. Need to get some sort of regular workout program going. Once or twice a week to the gym just isn’t going to cut it.