Stomach is still really bothering me this morning. Not sure why. However, I have GREAT news… down 6 lbs from last week! I can’t even tell you how nervous I was to get on the scale this morning. Was a complete relief to see that 2-2-5. It’s GREAT to see some positive progress.
- seafood salad from Subway (lettuce, spinach, black olives, yellow peppers, “seafood”, pickles, mayo)
- fountain Diet Pepsi
Stomach is still REALLY upset. I’m hoping that this is just the normal “Atkins Tummy Ache” that I’ve experienced in the past but I don’t remember it lasting nearly this long. Not only that but I’ve been eating relatively carb-free for a while now… normally it starts at the beginning.
- thin white pizza (tomato, cheese & basil) – one of Amanda’s best dishes!
- Miller Lite x2
- chips and home made salsa
- coffee x2
- handful of peanuts
- double cheeseburgers (no bun) x 2
- 5 piece nugget x2
Probably shouldn’t have had the M&Ms but I decided to celebrate.
- took the boys for a walk on the golf course.