First off, this image really has nothing to do with today’s entry. I found it the other night and had planned on using it when we went to Chili’s but now that I think about it I don’t think I ever wrote that blog. In any case…
Today was a decent day, maybe. Started out with a good number on the scale.
- Leftover steak for breakfast and then a egg and cheese wrap at work.
- Handful of pretzels (no good)
- Chinese veggies, beans, blackened chicken and pepper chicken for lunch.
- Two McDoubles and two McChickens on way to swim meet.
- Jack on the rocks with olives (just one drink).
- Hot dog, brat, salad, a couple of tater tots and chicken fingers for dinner.
Wondering if that was just slightly too bad for the day to pop a good number tomorrow. Worried that it wasn’t quite good enough for today.
Tomorrow is a big day – 13 years dip free. I plan on going out to The Annex tomorrow for a burger (no bun) and some drinks.
Taking it one day at a time… committed to not only the journey but to blogging about it.