Down a single pound today, which is good. Though based on what I ate and drank yesterday it has to be an abomination. Ran across this quote today and it’s super relevant…
Yesterday’s food and beverage intake is as follows:
- Breakfast: quiche, chicken thigh
- Lunch: Chinese vegetables
- Snack: Burger King bacon double cheeseburger x 2 and chicken junior with no buns
- Dinner: chicken wings, Caesar salad
- Drinks: coffee x 2, water, beer x4
From a carb perspective it’s not bad, but this clearly isn’t a diet that I can keep up for the long term.
Today will be better… tomorrow will be better yet, but I’m not fooling myself into thinking that yesterday was a ‘good’ day from a diet perspective. In fact, it wouldn’t shock me if I was UP on the scale tomorrow.