I was not surprised to see the number on the scale this AM. Since my last post I’ve had a couple of really rough days on the diet front:
- Thursday – post work drinks / dinner with a buddy at the Winking Lizard
- Friday – birthday celebration for my sister-in-law
- Saturday – wedding for my cousin-in-law
- Sunday – pizza / wings for dinner cause we were too lazy from the crazy weekend to cook
So there’s the bad. But I don’t want you to think that it was ALL bad choices this weekend. It certainly wasn’t.
- Friday – only 1 beer and 1 glass of wine with dinner
- Saturday – no wedding cake
- Sunday – we rode about 9.5 miles on the towpath with me pulling Crew
This morning, I once again stopped at McDonald’s but I’m down to just 2 McMuffins and a small Diet Coke (down from 4!!!). I will NOT be stopping on the way home at all this week. I’m hoping that if I can cut down on my afternoon “snack” then eventually I can get my body used to not having it. Next step will be cutting out the breakfast stop.